Are you a METCAD Member Agency who needs to make a run card change or exchange jurisdictional control of property?  You've come to the right place.  Please chose from one of the forms below to download the necessary forms and print them.  Once completed and each affected agency Chief has signed the form, please forward them to METCAD.


Fire Response Exchange:


This form is to be completed any time there is to be an exchange of area between fire departments or fire protection districts or any combination thereof.


Fire Response Exchange Area Form


Fire Run Card Add or Modification:


This form is to be completed any time a new Run Card needs to be added or changes made to an existing Run Card.


Fire Run Card Change Form


If you have questions, please contact METCAD Database Administrator, Jay Rubin at 217/265-5185.